Kywoo 3D Tycoon Slim 3D Printer
- Regular price
- $349.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $349.00 USD
- Unit price
Delivers within 9 business days!
Featuring a direct drive extruder, Kywoo 3D's Tycoon Slim 3D printer offers a smooth and even feed-in, which is perfect for TPU filament, although it is also compatible with a large range of other filaments including PLA, PETG, ASA, Wooden, ABS, Nylon, etc.
- Powerful 32-bit Mainboard | Built with a 32-bit TMC 2209 silent mainboard and the latest Marlin 2.0 firmware, resulting in higher speed processing, stronger expansion, and a lower decibel so no more annoying whining and whirring noises.
- Powerful Extruder Kit Redesigned | The extrusion and heat dissipation structure is seamlessly integrated to avoid vibration and wear, contributing to lower torque requirements on the step motor, and higher printing quality.
- Special Direct Drive Extrusion | Compatible with a large range of filament types, including PLA, TPU, PETG, ASA, Wooden, ABS, and Nylon.
- Auto-Leveling | Adjusts automatically as you print - saving you time and maximizing accuracy and print quality.
- X-Axis Linear Rail Design Makes Printing Smoother | A stable X-axis linear rail structure improves printing accuracy, and ensures stability while reducing wear and tear, and enhances the printer's durability.
- Dual Y-Axis Smooth Rod Enables a Stable Base | Results in less wear and tear and increased durability; ensures the base's stability, reduces shaking during printing, and greatly improves print quality.
- Dual Z-Axis and Synchronous Belt | Ensures 100% stability and no wobbling/ shaking!
- Resume Printing Feature | Allows you to resume printing without issue after an unexpected power loss, or when the filament has run out or experienced a breakage!
- HD Color Touch Screen | The ergonomic user interface design allows for simple operation and supports multiple languages!
|Print / Build Size||240*240*300mm|
|Net Weight||8.8kg (19.4 lbs)|
||11.6kg (25.6 lbs)|
|Machine Size||464mm x 552mm x 522mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Filament||PLA / TPU / PETG / ABS / Nylon|
|File Format||STL / OBJ / AMF / G Code|
|Working Mode||TF Card / SD Card|
|Slice Software||Cura, Simplify3D|
Input: AC 110/230V 6.8-3.4A
Output: DC 24V 14.6A
|Octoprint||Yes, need an additional accessory|
|Operating System||Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac, Linux|
|Recommended Print Speed||50-80mm/s|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German|
Kywoo 3D offers a 1-year warranty for all major parts of 3D printers including the motherboard, motor, screen display, and hotbed and free replacement of extruder kits within 3 months with a valid proof of purchase.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked