FlashForge Creator 3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
- Regular price
- $3,199.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $3,199.00 USD
- Unit price
Delivers within 10 business days!
With an independent dual extruder (IDEX) system, the FlashForge Creator 3 is a powerful industrial-grade 3D printer. The Creator 3 is the best-in-class choice for small production with quality and precision, to speed up the time to market and cut manufacturing costs. FlashForge's Creator 3 offers a large build size, high speeds, and is capable of printing water-soluble support with an independent dual extruder.
- Massive Build Volume | 300 × 250 × 200mm
- Independent Dual Extruder System | Speeds up the production capacity and allows you to print two different materials in one object!
- Mirror Mode | Print two mirrored designs.
- Duplicate Mode | Print two exact same models with double the productivity!
- Soluble Support Mode | Print a complex structure with soluble support and create better-printed objects.
- Intelligent Leveling | With an extruder sensor, enjoy completely automatic Z-axis calibration.
- Flexible Build Plate | Easy installation and removal with real flatness, the magnetic suction installation is effortless.
- Remote Monitoring | A built-in camera helps keep an eye on prints in case of incorrect settings and allows you to pause or abort printing via WiFi.
- Filament Detection | A built-in sensor detects when filament supply is low.
- Carbon Fiber Parts | The carbon fiber reinforcement provides significantly improved stiffness, strength and heat resistance with outstanding layer adhesion.
- Extensive Material Compatibility | Supports Nylon, PLA, ABS, PVA, PC, PP, HIPS, WOOD, PA PC, ASA, PA-CF, PA-GF, and PETG.
- Four Built-In Ventilating Fans | Displacing the internal and external air to adjust the temperature of the chamber to create a better printing environment temperature.
- HEPA 13 Air Filter | This optional filter delivers a filtration efficiency > 95% to capture fine dust particles.
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Print / Build Volume||300×250×200mm|
|Layer Resolution||0.05- 0.4mm|
|Print Resolution||±0.2 mm|
|XYZ Resolution||Z axis 0.0025mm; XY axis 0.011mm|
|User Interface||4.5-inch Full Color Touch Screen|
|Build Plate||Flexible build plate|
|Build Plate Temperature||Up to 248 °F (120°C)|
|Build Plate Leveling||Auto XYZ calibration, leveling with sensor|
|Nozzle Quantity||2 Independent nozzles|
|Nozzle Temperature||572 °F (300°C)|
|Connectivity||USB Stick, WiFi, Ethernet|
|Cloud||FlashCloud, Polar Cloud|
|System||MacOS, Windows 7/ 8/ 10, and Linux|
|Input: FPP, STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG|
|Output: .g/ .gx|
|Support Material||PVA+PLA / PVA+Nylon/ HIPS+ABS / WOOD / PC / PP / PETG|
|Device Net Weight||88 lbs (40kg)|
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs (52kg)|
|Required Input||100-240 VAC,47-63Hz, Power: 500W|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||59-86°F (15-30°C) 10-90% RH non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Temperature||32-90°F (0-32°C)|
|Warranty Period||12 Month|
Lifetime technical support from Flashforge’s global network of certified service partners - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Flashforge offers a 1-year limited warranty for Flashforge 3D printers and 3-month warranty for extruder parts. Click here for more warranty information directly from the manufacturer's website.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked