FlashForge Adventurer 4 3D Printer
- Regular price
- $799.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $799.00 USD
- Unit price
Backordered until November 16. Order to reserve a unit.
Flashforge's Adventurer 4 offers a leveling-free platform, a large build size, and a new slicer, which could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printers.
- Large Build Size | 220(L) x 200(W) x 250(H) mm (8.7 x 7.9 x 9.8 inches)
- Best Touch Screen Experience | 4.3 inch Touchscreen with High-Sensitivity
- Remote Printing | Print via WiFi or Ethernet connection
- Magnetic Removable Build Platform | Fast removal of printed objects
- Remote Video Monitoring | Equipped with an HD built-in camera so you can remotely monitor your prints.
- HEPA H13 Air Filter | Filters up to 99% TVOC powder and activated carbon filter odor; designed to silently remove nano-particles
- Silent Printing | 50dB silent printing suitable for use anywhere!
- Auto-Leveling Platform with an Aluminum Base | An 8 MM super flat aluminum plate ensures the platform flatness resulting in excellent first-layer printing quality while spending no effort in leveling
- Filament Detection | A built-in sensor detects when filament supply is low.
- Removable Nozzle | Offers a detachable nozzle with a patented buckle design. Only takes 3 seconds (to remove) tool-free, making it easy to maintain and replace. It takes 60 seconds to heat up to 392 °F (200 °C).
- Compatible With Various Filaments including Third-Party Filaments | PLA, PETG, ABS, PC, PLA-CF, PETG-CF; has a built-in 1 KG filament spool holder
- Energy-saving mode | Uses only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
- Wide Range of Application Coverage | Has the option of 0.3 and 0.6 nozzles while the default of 0.4.
- Resume Printing Function | No need to worry about the sudden loss of power during a print; just restart the Adventurer 4 to resume printing. The printing process is saved while the power is turned off reducing the waste caused by a failed printed due to a power outage.
|Print Technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Printing Precision||±0.1 mm (tested with 100mm cube)|
|Position Precision||X/Y axis: 0.011 mm | Z axis: 0.0025 mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.1~0.4 mm|
|Build Size||220(L) x 200(W) x 250(H) mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm (default) | 0.6 & 0.3 mm (optional)|
|Highest Extruder Temperature||265°C (509°F)|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V/DC 24V/13.3A, 320W|
|Printer Size||500(L)*470(W)*550(H) mm / 19.7 x 18.5 x 21.7 inches|
|Packaging Size||585(L)*570(W)*680(H) mm / 23 x 22.5 x 26.8 inches|
|Net Weight||44.3 lbs (20.1 kg)|
|Gross Weight||58.4 lbs (26.5 kg)|
Input/Output File Type
Input: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG File
Output: GX / G File
|Printing Connectivity||USB Disk, WiFi, Ethernet, Cloud Printing|
|Certification||CE / FCC / RoHS|
|Working Environment||15-30°C (59-86 °F)|
|Compatible Operating System||Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Compatible Slicing Software||FlashPrint, Cura|
|Max. Bed Heating Temperature||Up to 110°C (230°F)|
|Auxiliary Leveling||Leveling free|
|Filament Supply Sensor||Yes|
|Continue Last Print After Power Failure||Yes|
|User Interface||4.3-inch LCD Touch Screen|
|Remote Monitoring Camera||Yes|
|Air Filter||HEPA H13|
|Magnetic Printing Bed||Yes|
Flashforge offers a 1-year limited warranty for Flashforge 3D printers and 3-month warranty for extruder parts. Click here for more warranty information directly from the manufacturer's website.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked